Why Sell Your Mortgage Note?
back a note for the new buyer, or if you have inherited a cash flow from
a real estate sale and would like to get immediate lump-sum cash for
your future payments, contact us now.
Note holders sell their monthly payments for cash for
a variety of reasons:
- Invest in other higher return opportunities
- Lump sum of cash right now
- Risk of delinquent payments
- Vacation or college tuition
- Unexpected financial changes
- Not having to foreclose on a buyer
- Peace of mind...being free from the worry of receiving
- Accounting and Tax nightmares, etc.
The Time Value of Money
Why A Dollar is Worth More Today than
One of the most important factors is usually the
length of time it will take to collect all the payments. The
longer I wait, the less value of buying power the money has, due to
inflation and economic conditions. This is what is referred to as
the Time Value of Money. Immediate cash is more
valuable than money to be received in the future. The cash value
of a payment rapidly diminishes as it stretches into the future.
For example an investor looking for an eighteen (18) percent yield would
only pay $123 today for a $300 payment due in five years.
Would You Like Cash For Your Monthly Payments?
Are you receiving payments on a private loan? Would you
rather have cash now? If you're receiving payments on any type real
estate note, promissory note or private loan, I can help!
Get cash now!
- It's Quick
- It's Easy
- It's 100% Secure
- And You Could Receive Cash in Days!